Embrace Your Healthy Fears – Let Them Be Your Greatest Strengths
We all have fears. Fear is only bad when it holds you back. When it drives you forward, it can be your greatest strength.
- Let your fear of a wreck keep you from being reckless.
- Let your fear of injury motivate you to be safe.
- Let your fear of disease guide you to make healthy choices.
- Let your fear of weakness lead you to build greater strength.
- Let your fear of debt remind you to be more frugal.
- Let your fear of breakdown motivate you to maintain.
- Let your fear of failure drive you push a little harder.
- Let your fear of loss help you cherish even more.
- Let your fear of missing out help you to try new things.
- Let your fear of forgetting help you to remember.
Fear can be good when you’re walking past an alley at night or when you need to check the locks on your doors before you go to bed, but it’s not good when you have a goal and you’re fearful of obstacles. We often get trapped by our fears, but anyone who has had success has failed before. – Queen Latifah